Bayer 04 Leverkusen and Hannover 96 both won to move within a point of Bundesliga leaders FC Bayern München, while Borussia Dortmund dropped further off the pace.
Article top media content
• Bayer 04 Leverkusen move up to second in Bundesliga with 1-0 win against FC Augsburg.
• Son Heung-Min scores only goal – his second in three games – for Roger Schmidt's side.
• Hannover 96 go third, level on points with Leverkusen, thanks to 1-0 triumph over 1. FC Köln.
• Borussia Dortmund draw at home to VfB Stuttgart, who started the day bottom.
• Daniel Didavi scores twice for visitors; Ciro Immobile equalises with four minutes remaining.
• VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach beat Hamburger SV 1-0 thanks to Max Kruse's first-half goal.
• Hertha BSC Berlin defeat VfL Wolfsburg through Salomon Kalou's first goal for the club.