Bundesliga leaders FC Bayern München came back to beat Borussia Dortmund in Der Klassiker, maintaining their unbeaten run and pushing BVB into the relegation zone.
Article top media content
• FC Bayern München come from behind to beat Borussia Dortmund and claim spoils in Der Klassiker.
• Arjen Robben penalty, five minutes from time, clinches victory.
• Former BVB striker Robert Lewandowski wipes out Marco Reus opener.
• Dortmund drop into relegation zone, winless run stretches to seven games.
• Bundesliga leaders Bayern remain unbeaten, four points clear.
• Hamburger SV get first home win since April against Bayer 04 Leverkusen.
• Captain Rafael van der Vaart's penalty ends Leverkusen's eight-game unbeaten run in all competitions.
• SV Werder Bremen secure first win of the season in first game under Viktor Skripnik.
• Franco di Santo on target twice in a 2-1 win at 1. FSV Mainz 05.
• VfB Stuttgart mauled 4-0 at home by VfL Wolfsburg, Ivan Perišić scoring twice.
• Hannover 96 1-0 winners against Eintracht Frankfurt, thanks to Alexander Madlung own goal.