Leading 2-0 though down to nine men through injury after 88 minutes, Paris Saint-Germain were held by SM Caen as they missed the chance to go top of Ligue 1.
Article top media content
• SM Caen stun Paris Saint-Germain, scoring twice in the last few minutes to earn a 2-2 draw.
• The hosts ended with nine men as, with substitutions made, Serge Aurier and Lucas suffered injuries.
• Substitute Hervé Bazile, 24, hits the 92nd-minute equaliser with a wonderful free-kick.
• AS Monaco FC's home game against Montpellier Hérault SC was postponed after heavy rain.
• Djibril Sidibé is sent off before half-time but LOSC Lille have better of 0-0 draw with OGC Nice.
• Bottom in December, SC Bastia extend unbeaten run to 13 games with 2-0 win at FC Nantes.
• Aleksandar Pešić earns struggling Toulouse FC a 2-1 win against Stade Rennais FC.
• Évian Thonon Gaillard FC move within a point of safety with win at 19th-placed RC Lens.
• Olympique de Marseille conceded late as they drew 2-2 against Stade de Reims on Friday.
• Olympique Lyonnais could go four points clear at the Ligue 1 summit on Sunday.