Olympique Lyonnais moved two points clear in France despite a 0-0 draw at Olympique de Marseille, closest rivals Paris Saint-Germain losing 3-2 at FC Girondins de Bordeaux.
Article top media content
• Olympique Lyonnais unable to move four points clear in 0-0 draw at Olympique de Marseille.
• Third-placed Marseille dominate first half, though Steve Mandanda denies Alexandre Lacazette.
• André-Pierre Gignac hits post after break, before OM lose Jérémy Morel to late red card.
• Mandanda denies Corentin Tolisso in final moments as Lyon stretch lead to two points.
• In second, Paris Saint-Germain slip to a 3-2 loss at FC Girondins de Bordeaux.
• Zlatan Ibrahimović levels twice for Paris, including an 85th-minute penalty.
• Diego Rolán gives Bordeaux a deserved win with two minutes remaining.
• Eighth-placed LOSC Lille dispatch Stade Rennais FC 3-0.
• On-loan forward Divock Origi hits all three goals, with his second a spot kick.