Beaten by OGC Nice last time out, Olympique Lyonnais returned to the top of the table until Sunday evening at least after a 3-1 victory at ten-man EA Guingamp.
Article top media content
• Olympique Lyonnais record their first win in three Ligue 1 games, 3-1 at EA Guingamp.
• The visitors go top of the table, two points clear of Paris Saint-Germain, for 24 hours at least.
• New French international Nabil Fekir puts Lyon ahead with a shot from outside the penalty box.
• Back from suspension, Alexandre Lacazette doubles the lead from the spot.
• Guingamp's hopes of a comeback diminish with the 44th-minute dismissal of Christophe Kerbrat.
• Claudio Beauvue reduces the hosts' arrears, Clinton Njié having made it 3-0 to Lyon.
• Paris will return to the summit if they win at Olympique de Marseille on Sunday (21.00CET).
Premier League: Costa blow for Chelsea
Serie A: Tévez inspires Juve
Bundesliga: Bayern beat Dortmund
Liga: Wins for Atlético, Sevilla