Just one round of 16 place remains to be decided on Wednesday but there are other issues to be settled.
Article top media content
Either Shakhtar Donetsk or Porto will join the 15 confirmed qualifiers in Monday's UEFA Champions League round of 16 draw after the last set of group games on Wednesday but seeding and UEFA Europa League berths are also still undecided. UEFA.com explains the permutations.
- Full standings
- All fixtures 21:00CET unless stated
- Arrangements for breaking ties can be found in article 17 of the official competition regulations
At a glance
Through to round of 16: Ajax, Atlético Madrid, Barcelona*, Bayern München, Borussia Dortmund*, Juventus, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain*, Porto*, Real Madrid*, Roma, Schalke, Tottenham Hotspur
*confirmed group winners
Can still reach round of 16 on Wednesday: Lyon, Shakhtar Donetsk
Will transfer to UEFA Europa League round of 32: Benfica, Club Brugge, Galatasaray, Internazionale Milano, Napoli, Valencia
Can still finish third on Wednesday: CSKA Moskva, Hoffenheim, Viktoria Plzeň
Will finish fourth: AEK Athens, Crvena zvezda, Lokomotiv Moskva, Monaco, PSV Eindhoven, Young Boys
All information in this article is subject to final confirmation from UEFA. These examples may not cover all potential situations.
Group E: Ajax (11) v Bayern München (13), Benfica (4) v AEK Athens (0)
- Bayern are though and will clinch first place with a draw.
- Ajax are through and will finish top if they win.
- Benfica will finish third and transfer to the UEFA Europa League round of 32.
- AEK will finish fourth.
Group F: Manchester City (10) v Hoffenheim (3), Shakhtar Donetsk (5) v Lyon (7)
- Manchester City are through and will clinch first place if they draw or Lyon do not win.
- Lyon will be through with a draw, and will finish top on head-to-head record if they win and City lose.
- Shakhtar will be through if they win. They will transfer to the UEFA Europa League round of 32 if they draw or Hoffenheim do not gain victory.
- Hoffenheim must win and hope Shakhtar lose in order to earn a UEFA Europa League place.
Group G [18:55CET]: Real Madrid (12) v CSKA Moskva (4), Viktoria Plzeň (4) v Roma (9)
- Madrid are through as group winners.
- Roma are through as group runners-up.
- Plzeň are third and, thanks to their superior head-to-head record against CSKA, will clinch a UEFA Europa League round of 32 place if they match the Russian side's result.
- CSKA must pick up more points than Plzeň to finish third.
Group H: Valencia (5) v Manchester United (10), Young Boys (1) v Juventus (12)
- Juventus are through and will finish top if they win or United do not gain victory.
- United are through and will finish top if they win and Juventus do not.
- Valencia will transfer to the UEFA Europa League round of 32.
- Young Boys will finish fourth.
Standings are provisional until all matches have been played.