- Name: Baku Olympic Stadium
- Capacity: 69,000 seats
- Opened in 2015
- Home team: Azerbaijan national team
- Distance to city centre: approximately 12 km
- Close to the shores of Lake Boyukshor, it is part of an Olympic Village complex which includes training facilities and accommodation.
- The president of Azerbaijan, and those of FIFA and UEFA, attended a ceremony to lay the first stone of the stadium on 6 June 2011 as part of celebrations marking 100 years of Azerbaijani football.
- The stadium hosted the first edition of the European Games in 2015.
📅 Matches at Baku Olympic Stadium
Saturday, 13 June - Group A: Wales v Switzerland (17:00, local time)
Wednesday, 17 June - Group A: Turkey v Wales (20:00, local time)
Sunday, 21 June - Group A: Switzerland v Turkey (20:00, local time)
Saturday, 4 July - QF3: Winner 3 v Winner 1 (20:00, local time)
⚽ Stadium history: Remember this great goal at the Baku Olympic Stadium?
Mahir Madatov was on target as the home side defeated Faroe Islands in UEFA Nations League D.