Zlatan Ibrahimović scored twice as Sweden beat Moldova 2-0 in the nations' first Group G encounter, with the home side now seeking a seventh win against their opponents.
Article top media content
Sweden will hope to have something to celebrate as they bring the curtain down on their UEFA EURO 2016 Group G campaign with a home game against Moldova.
• Sweden, in third, need to win and hope second-placed Russia lose at home to Montenegro if they are to claim an automatic qualifying berth. However, they are assured of a play-off place; Moldova are certain to finish bottom.
• Zlatan Ibrahimović scored twice as Sweden beat Moldova 2-0 in the sides' first Group G encounter.
• Sweden have won all six of their games against Moldova.
• Sweden lost 4-1 to Austria in their last Group G home match – their joint biggest competitive loss.
• Moldova have yet to win in four Group G away fixtures (D2 L2), but have also lost all five of their home games.
• The latest booking list is available here: http://www.uefa.org/disciplinary/disciplinary-cases/booking-lists/index.html.
Trivia and links
• Sweden have won all five of the nations' meetings in UEFA age-group competitions by an aggregate score of 17-1.
• In eight encounters between the nations' clubs in UEFA competition, the Swedish sides boast the record W4 D2 L2.