Stade Pierre Mauroy was opened in August 2012 and features a retractable roof.
Article top media content
Stade Pierre Mauroy
UEFA capacity: 50,000
Tenants: LOSC Lille
Opened: August 2012
• Located in the suburb of Villeneuve d'Ascq, 6km south-east of Lille city centre.
• AS Nancy-Lorraine's Djamel Bakar scored the first goal at the venue on 17 August 2012, and although Salomon Kalou earned LOSC a point, Les Dogues mustered a solitary win in their first five home games there.
• The stadium's first taste of international sport came on 17 November 2012 when France's rugby union side defeated Argentina 39-22.
• The arena's retractable roof can be opened or closed in 30 minutes, while half of the pitch can be raised above the other for use in music performances and other sports.
• Constructed by the company behind the Millau Viaduct in Aveyron, the capacity is more than double that of LOSC's previous homes, Stade Grimonprez-Jooris and Stadium Lille Métropole.
UEFA EURO 2016 matches
12/06/16, 21.00: Germany v Ukraine
15/06/16, 15.00: Russia v Slovakia
19/06/16, 21.00: Switzerland v France
22/06/16, 21.00: Italy v Republic of Ireland
Round of 16
26/06/16, 18.00: WC v 3A/B/F
01/07/16, 21.00: W38 v W42
All kick-off times CET.