• Bosko Gjurovski dedicates home win to former goalkeeper Petar Milosevski
• FYR Macedonia coach praises his side's "courage and determination"
• Opposite number Luc Holtz says it's "very hard" to lose to 92nd minute goal
• Match report – FYR Macedonia 3-2 Luxembourg
• Ukraine v FYR Macedonia, Luxembourg v Spain (12 October)
Bosko Gjurovski, FYR Macedonia coach
Firstly, I want to congratulate my players on the win. We dedicate this victory to the tragically deceased [former Macedonia goalkeeper] Petar Milosevski. The second-half substitutes changed the game – which was my intention – especially Besart Abdurahimi.
Regarding the injuries to Daniel Mojsov and Muhamed Demiri, who collided, the decision is up to the medical staff and we also have an injury to Agim Ibraimi who I had to bring off. We should be pleased with the way we got the three points, with courage and real determination. On Sunday against Ukraine, I have to say that we will play in the same way – offensively and as always trying to do our best.
Luc Holtz, Luxembourg coach
It is very hard to lose in this way. The first 15 to 20 minutes were very hard for us, but after our first goal we were the better team. We were very unlucky at the end because Macedonia scored in the dying minutes. The goal was great for the spectators but very hard on us. Nevertheless, we will meet Macedonia again in Luxembourg and hopefully the result will be better for us. We will try our best in all of our games, but it will be difficult if we concede in the final minutes.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.