Bosnia and Herzegovina will look to put their opening UEFA EURO 2016 Group B home result down to experience as they take on Belgium in Zenica.
• The sides have met in four previous games, all FIFA World Cup qualifiers; Belgium won the first 4-1 but have lost all the subsequent matches – including both their previous fixtures in Zenica. The most recent encounters were in the run-up to the 2010 finals.
• In seven meetings in UEFA age-group competitions, Belgium have the record W4 D2 L1.
• In terms of encounters in UEFA club competitions, the nations are closely matched, with the Belgian teams' record reading W7 D1 L6.
• Bosnia and Herzegovina coach Safet Sušić was twice on the losing side against Belgium in international games with Yugoslavia: a 2-0 reverse at the 1984 UEFA European Championship and a 1-0 friendly defeat in 1989.
• In their last two qualifying group campaigns, Bosnia and Herzegovina have recorded four victories and a defeat at home; they will hope they can forge on to win their remaining four Group B home matches now, following a 2-1 loss to Cyprus in their opening fixture.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.