Northern Ireland will look to get back to winning ways as they kick off 2015 with a UEFA EURO 2016 qualifying Group F game against Finland.
• It is all level after seven games between the two sides, with the record for both teams reading W3 D1 L3. Most recently, they drew 3-3 in a Belfast friendly in August 2012.
• Their most recent competitive fixtures came in UEFA EURO 2000 qualifying, when Lawrie McMenemy's Northern Ireland won 1-0 in Belfast but lost 4-1 to Richard Møller Nielsen's side in the return fixture in Helsinki.
• Northern Ireland won their opening three Group F games but came back down to earth with a 2-0 defeat in Romania last time out.
• Finland are without a win in three Group F matches (D1 L2) since opening their campaign with a 3-1 win in the Faroe Islands. They have failed to score in their last two qualifiers.
Trivia and links
• Finland forward Teemu Pukki turns 25 on the day of the Northern Ireland game.
• In 16 contests between the nations' clubs in UEFA competitions, the Northern Irish sides' record is W3 D6 L7.
• The Finns have also had the better of their eight meetings with Northern Ireland in UEFA age-group competitions: W5 D1 L2.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.