Denmark can put three points between themselves and Albania in Group I as they meet for a second time in UEFA EURO 2016 qualifying.
• Lasse Vibe salvaged a point for Denmark after Ermir Lenjani put Albania ahead in the sides' first Group I meeting in October 2014.
• In nine senior international meetings with Albania, Denmark's record is W6 D2 L1 (W4 D0 L0 in Denmark).
• Panajot Pano scored the only goal as Albania recorded their only win against Denmark in a UEFA European Championship qualifier on 30 October 1963.
• Denmark midfielder William Kvist is a yellow card away from a suspension.
• Before the 14 October 1-0 loss to Portugal, Denmark had won their previous seven UEFA European Championship qualifiers on home soil. Their preceding defeat was a 3-1 loss to Spain on 13 October 2007 during UEFA EURO 2008 qualifying.
• Albania remain unbeaten after four Group I games – including the 3-0 forfeit victory over Serbia.
Trivia and links
• Danish clubs have had much the better of their eight UEFA club competition meetings with Albanian counterparts, with the record W6 D2 L0.
• In seven UEFA age-group competition meetings, Denmark have recorded five victories to Albania's two.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.