The bottom two in Group D come together again, with the UEFA EURO 2016 trail having gone cold for both sides, though Georgia could theoretically still finish fourth if Scotland fall apart.
• In what was the first meeting of any teams from these nations, Georgia won 3-0 in Faro-Loule last October. It remains Gibraltar's best competitive result since becoming a UEFA member nation.
• Georgia's 1-0 victory over Scotland on 4 September was their first Group D home win – and only their second overall in the current campaign. They had lost their previous three home fixtures in the section, scoring just once in the process.
• Gibraltar have lost all four of their away games in Group D, conceding 25 goals along the way. However, they have scored twice on the road, whereas they have so far failed to find the net in a competitive home match.
• Murtaz Daushvili and Jaba Kankava are within a booking of a ban.
• Joseph Chipolina will incur a suspension with his next yellow card.
Trivia and links
• Gibraltar have committed the fewest fouls of any side in qualifying: 73. Their players are also the least fouled in the tournament, with a mere 58 infringements against them.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.