RULES OF THE GAME
"UECL Match Predictor 22/23"
ORGANISATION OF THE GAME
1. These Rules apply to the free prize game (the "Game") without obligation of purchase named "UECL Match Predictor" which is run by the Union des Associations Européennes de Football ("UEFA", "We", "Our"), a Swiss association that is located at 46 route de Genève, 1260 Nyon 2, Switzerland.
2. The Game will take place between 10:00 CET 1 September 2022 until 1 August 2023 and will be available on uefa.com (the "Website"). UEFA reserve the right to alter or remove the Game at its sole discretion.
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
3. Entry and participation to the Game are free.
4. The Game is open to residents from anywhere in the world, with the exception of UEFA staff members and staff members of companies involved in developing the Game.
5. Every application to participate in the Game must be made by a natural person ("Participant", "You", "Your") by registering on the Website.
6. In order to access the Website and to register for the Game, You are required to fill in personal details. By registering, You represent and warrant that the information You include as part of the access process is accurate and not misleading. Access may be obtained and used only by individual, independent persons who are at least eighteen (18) years old or at least of legal age in their country of residence if such age exceeds eighteen (18).
7. In respect of Your access to and use of the Website and participation in the Game, You agree to:
(i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself; and
(ii) maintain and promptly update Your personal data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
If You provide, or UEFA has reasonable grounds to suspect that You have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or UEFA otherwise reasonably considers that You have failed to comply with any provisions of these Rules, UEFA has the right to immediately suspend or terminate Your access and refuse You access to any and all current or future use of the UEFA Platforms (or any portion thereof).
8. When You enter and participate in the Game, You are bound to accept that you must participate in the Game in accordance with these Rules and the terms and conditions of the Website, available at http://www.uefa.com/termsconditions/index.html ("Website Terms and Conditions").
MECHANICS OF THE GAME
9. In order to enter the Game, You must:
• Visit the Website;
• Follow the instructions set out on the Website;
• Register or log in to submit Your entry
10. By entering your prediction, You confirm Your registration, having read and expressly accepted the conditions of the Website Terms and Conditions as well as these Rules, and enter the Game to attempt to win the prizes described hereunder.
11. There is a limit of one entry per person to the competition.
12. UEFA will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
13. The prizes ("Prizes") shall consist in:
• The winner shall receive: (i) two (2) tickets for the UECL final 2024 (including the relevant flights and accommodation);
• The second (2nd) to tenth (10th) placed players in the final Leaderboard will win (ii) one (1) full kit from a UEFA Club Competition team;
• The tenth (10th) to twentieth (20th) placed players in the final leaderboard will win one (1) Official Match Ball.
SELECTION OF THE WINNERS
14. The player who scores the most points on the global leaderboard shall be selected as winner. Other winners will be selected from places 2 to places 20.
15. UEFA will notify the winners via email. UEFA shall have no liability for the winners' failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time the notification was sent, any prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, at UEFA's sole discretion.
16. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited.
18. UEFA shall be entitled to change or withdraw any of the Prizes at its absolute discretion and for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any prize and/or any restriction due to the COVID-19 pandemic).
19. UEFA will not be held responsible for the winners not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
20. Any prize is as stated in any messaging or promotions advertising the Game. No cash or other alternative will be offered and prizes are non-transferable.
21. Use of the prizes is subject to the relevant third party service providers' terms and conditions.
22. The payment of all costs and expenses involved in claiming the prizes are the responsibility of the winners. Any and all applicable taxes or duties in relation to the Prizes are the responsibility of the relevant winner.
23. UEFA and its agents and/or distributors will not in any circumstances be held responsible or liable to compensate the winner(s) or any participants to the Game and/or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of entering the Game or accepting a prize.
24. By entering the Game, UEFA will use the personal data (as mentioned in paragraph 9 above) provided at the time of the creation of your personal account on UEFA.com.
25. The personal data requested to enter the Game is necessary to make and handle Your participation and/or to be able to award the prize.
26. The personal data gathered is only collected and processed by UEFA for no longer than is necessary for handling Your request/the above requirements, unless otherwise provided by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
28. These Rules and the relationship between You and UEFA shall be governed by the substantive laws of Switzerland. All disputes in connection with these Rules shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nyon, Switzerland.