Braga can potentially end Konyaspor's hopes of reaching the round of 32 on matchday four as the bottom two in UEFA Europa League Group H reconvene in Portugal.
Article top media content
Braga and Konyaspor have yet to win a Group H game, and things are starting to look desperate for the Turkish side, who will be eliminated if they lose and Gent beat Shakhtar.
• Deni Milošević scored Konyaspor's first European goal but Braga struck back to draw 1-1 when the teams met for the first time in UEFA competition on matchday three; it was Konyaspor's first experience of Portuguese opposition.
• Braga's nine matches against Turkish clubs have ended W5 D1 L3 (W2 L2 in Portugal).
• Two goals have been scored in each of Braga's Group H games – two 1-1 draws and a 2-0 loss to Shakhtar.
• Runners-up in 2011, Braga have made it through all five of their preceding UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League campaigns.
• Sassuolo and Konyaspor are the only sides in the 2016/17 group stage who are in their debut European seasons.
Links and trivia
• The journey from Konya to Braga is around 3,500km.
• Konyaspor's Ibrahim Sissoko and Braga's André Pinto were team-mates at Panathinaikos in 2012/13.
• José Peseiro returned for a second stint as Braga coach this summer, following a brief tenure at Porto. A lower-league forward, he was Carlos Queiroz's assistant at Real Madrid and later occupied the helms of Sporting, Panathinaikos and Rapid Bucureşti among other postings.
• A striker celebrated for his chest-and-volley goals for Fenerbahçe, Aykut Kocaman started his second spell as Konyaspor coach in 2014. He was in charge at Fenerbahçe from 2010–13, lifting a league title and two Turkish Cups.