Bas Dost hit four as VfL Wolfsburg edged an incredible game at Bayer 04 Leverkusen 5-4, while eight goals were rather less evenly distributed at FC Bayern München.
Article top media content
• Bas Dost scores 93rd-minute winner – his fourth of the game – as VfL Wolfsburg triumph 5-4.
• Son Heung-Min had hit hat-trick as Bayer 04 Leverkusen stormed from 3-0 down to make it 4-4.
• FC Bayern München claim biggest win of the season, hammering Hamburger SV 8-0.
• SV Werder Bremen hold off a late FC Augsburg surge to claim fifth successive win.
• Granit Xhaka scores 91st-minute winner as VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach edge out 1. FC Köln.
• There was more late drama as TSG 1899 Hoffenheim snatched a 2-1 win against VfB Stuttgart.
• Lucas Piazón struck against FC Schalke 04 as Eintracht Frankfurt ended a six-game winless run.
• It was Frankfurt boss Thomas Schaaf's 500th Bundesliga game as coach.
• On Friday Dortmund moved out of the bottom three with a 4-2 win at home to 1. FSV Mainz 05.