Four sides are already through and two are already out, with plenty more places to be decided on 26 November. UEFA.com explains the permutations with two games to go.
Article top media content
Four sides are already through and two are already out, with plenty more places to be decided on matchday five on 26 November. UEFA.com explains the permutations.
All information in this article is subject to final confirmation from UEFA. These examples may not cover all potential situations.
- Molde are through, and will be confirmed as Group A winners if they avoid defeat against Fenerbahçe.
- Fenerbahçe will progress if they win and Celtic and Ajax draw.
- A Fenerbahçe win would spell elimination for any losers in that Celtic v Ajax match.
- If Sion win, they are through. Rubin lose they are out.
- Liverpool will progress with a win against Bordeaux.
- Dortmund are through; Krasnodar will be too if they beat the German side.
- Qäbälä need to beat PAOK and hope Krasnodar lose to have a chance of overtaking the Russian side when they play in Baku on 10 December. Krasnodar beat Qäbälä 2-1 on matchday two.
- Napoli are confirmed as group winners.
- Midtjylland will finish second if they win at Legia and Club Brugge fail to beat Napoli.
- Rapid are through, Dinamo are out.
- If Villarreal avoid defeat against Rapid, they are through at the expense of Plzeň. If Viktoria can close the gap to three points, they can overtake Villarreal with a two-goal victory when they meet in the Czech Republic on 10 December, having lost 1-0 in Spain.
- Braga qualify with a win or if they draw and Marseille lose.
- Slovan need to win, and for Marseille to lose, to progress on matchday five.
- Groningen are out.
- Rosenborg are out if they fail to beat St-Étienne.
- Lazio are through if they avoid defeat to Dnipro.
- Lazio and St-Étienne will qualify together if they win their matchday five games.
- Lokomotiv are through if they win.
- Beşiktaş will be through with a win, if Sporting fail to beat Lokomotiv.
- If Skënderbeu lose, they are out.
- Basel will qualify with a win, or if Belenenses and Lech draw.
- Fiorentina will qualify with a win, provided Belenenses and Lech draw.
- A Fiorentina win would eliminate any losers in the Belenenses v Lech game.
- Spurs and Monaco will qualify together if they both win.
- If Schalke win, they are through.
- Sparta will qualify with a win, provided APOEL fail to beat Schalke.
- Athletic will qualify if they avoid defeat.
- AZ are out if they do not win.
- It is possible for all clubs to end on nine points.
Standings are provisional until all matches have been played.