Three places remain up for grabs in the UEFA Europa League round of 32 as the group stage concludes with Thursday's 12 late kick-offs. There are eight teams in contention.
Article top media content
- Qualified: AEK Athens, Arsenal, Astana, Atalanta, Atlético Madrid*, Braga, Celtic*, CSKA Moskva*, Dortmund*, Dynamo Kyiv, FCSB, København, Lazio, Leipzig*, Lokomotiv Moskva, Ludogorets, Lyon, AC Milan, Napoli*, Nice, Östersund, Partizan, Plzeň, Real Sociedad, Salzburg, Sporting CP*, Spartak Moskva*, Villarreal, Zenit
- Can still qualify: Athletic Club, BATE, Crvena zvezda, Köln, Konyaspor, Marseille, Vitória SC, Zorya Luhansk
- Out: Austria Wien, Everton, Hapoel Beer-Sheva, Hertha Berlin, Hoffenheim, İstanbul Başakşehir, Apollon Limassol, Lugano, Maccabi Tel-Aviv, Rijeka, Rosenborg, Sheriff, Skënderbeu, Slavia Praha, Vardar, Vitesse, Young Boys, Zlín, Zulte Waregem
- Full standings
*Transferred from UEFA Champions League
All information in this article is subject to final confirmation from UEFA. These examples may not cover all potential situations.
Group G: FCSB (10) v Lugano (6), Hapoel Beer-Sheva (4) v Viktoria Plzeň (9)
- FCSB are through and will clinch first place with a win, or if Plzeň fail to win due to their superior head-to-head.
- Plzeň are through due to their superior head-to-head with Lugano and will clinch first place if they win and FCSB do not.
- Lugano and Hapoel are out.
Group H: Arsenal (10) v BATE Borisov (5), Crvena zvezda (6) v Köln (6)
- Arsenal are through are group winners.
- Crvena zvezda will be through if they win, or on head-to-head with a draw if BATE fail to win.
- Köln will be through if they win.
- BATE will be through if they win and the other game is drawn.
Group I: Vitória SC (4) v Konyaspor (5), Marseille (7) v Salzburg (11)
- Salzburg are through as group winners.
- Marseille will be through with a draw, or if the other game is drawn. They have a superior head-to-head with Konyaspor and an inferior one to Vitória SC.
- Konyaspor will be through if they win and Marseille lose.
- Vitória SC will be through on head-to-head if they win and Marseille lose.
Group J: Zorya Luhansk (6) v Athletic Club (8), Hertha Berlin (4) v Östersund (10)
- Östersund are through and will clinch first place if they win or if Athletic fail to win.
- Athletic will be through with a draw and will clinch first place (at least on head-to-head) if they win and Östersund do not.
- Zorya will be through if they win.
- Hertha are out.
Group K: Zulte Waregem (4) v Lazio (13), Vitesse (2) v Nice (9)
- Lazio are through as group winners.
- Nice are through as runners-up.
- Zulte Waregem and Vitesse are out.
Group L: Real Sociedad (12) v Zenit (13), Vardar (0) v Rosenborg (4)
- Zenit are through and will clinch first place with a draw.
- Real Sociedad are through and will clinch first place with a win.
- Rosenborg and Vardar are out.
Standings are provisional until all matches have been played.