The UEFA Europa League knockout stages are tantalisingly close – find out what could transpire on matchday six.
Article top media content
There will be 11 places in the round of 32 up for grabs on Thursday as the UEFA Europa League group stage draws to a conclusion. Who will stay in the hunt to lift the heaviest of the UEFA club competition trophies and what records could be set?
- UEFA Europa League calendar
- All about the UEFA Europa League trophy
- Play UEFA Europa League Daily Fantasy
UEFA.com is providing updates on social media and in our MatchCentres during all of this season's UEFA Europa League games, with highlights to follow from 12:00CET the day after every matchnight.
- Villarreal made it through all six of their past #UEL group stages and must draw at home to Spartak Moskva to avoid that streak ending. They also qualified from both their UEFA Cup group stages.
- No side has been eliminated from the #UEL with over ten points but Standard would be the first if they win and Sevilla beat Krasnodar by four goals or less.
- Salzburg, Chelsea and Eintracht could win all six group games. That has happened seven times before with the Austrian outfit the only side ever to do it twice (2009/10, 2013/14).
- The biggest winning margin in the group stage is 11 points. Chelsea will match or better that if they beat Vidi and BATE do not win.
- By contrast, seven points is the lowest total ever earned to get a side out of the group stage. Slavia, BATE and Vidi could match that while PAOK could progress with six.
- Standard (2011/12) and Salzburg (2017/18) are the only sides to complete a group stage with only one goal conceded but Chelsea could do the same.
- Sarpsborg are the only one of this season's UEFA competition group stage debutants who can still go through.
Early kick-offs (18:55CET unless stated)
Group G: Villarreal v Spartak Moskva, Rapid Wien v Rangers
Group H: Marseille v Apollon, Lazio v Eintracht Frankfurt
Group I: Beşiktaş v Malmö, Genk v Sarpsborg
Group J: Sevilla v Krasnodar, Akhisar v Standard Liège
Group K: Rennes v Astana, Dynamo Kyiv v Jablonec
Group L: PAOK v BATE, Vidi v Chelsea
Late kick-offs (21:00CET)
Group A: AEK Larnaca v Leverkusen, Ludogorets v Zürich
Group B: Leipzig v Rosenborg, Celtic v Salzburg
Group C: København v Bordeaux, Slavia Praha v Zenit
Group D: Spartak Trnava v Fenerbahçe, Dinamo Zagreb v Anderlecht
Group E: Sporting CP v Vorskla, Arsenal v Qarabağ
Group F: Dudelange v Real Betis, Olympiacos v Milan