The elite round features 16 teams.
Article top media content
14:00CET, 12 October, Nyon
- Teams are split into three seeding tiers: Main round Path A winners (position 1, 4 teams, Pot 4), Main round Path A runners-up (position 2, 4 teams, Pot 3) and Main round path A third place and path B group winners (positions 3 and 4, 8 teams, Pot 2).
- No main round group winners can face the runners-up in their group.
- There is no country potection; any other restrictions are announced ahead of the draw.
- Four mini-tournament hosts are named ahead of the draw and placed in a Pot 1, while maintaining their seeding.
- The teams in Pot 2 will be drawn next, filling the two remaining position 4 spots not filled by hosts before filling position 3
- Pots 3 (position 2) and 4 (position 1) will then be drawn.
- Matches will be played 13 to 18 November.
- The four group winners will progress to the knockout finals, with one of those clubs appointed hosts for the event on 25 or 26 and 27 or 28 April.