See the results so far and the games to come.
Article top media content
The 2022/23 UEFA Youth League UEFA Champions League path groups run until 2 November with Atlético, Copenhagen, Liverpool, Manchester City, Paris Saint-Germain and Shakhtar Donetsk on a maximum six points from two games.
All eight group winners progress straight to the round of 16. The runners-up will be drawn away to the domestic champions path winners in February's play-offs to compete in one-off ties for the remaining knockout places. As usual, the tournament will conclude with a four-team knockout event in Nyon, Switzerland, in April.
Group A: Ajax (NED), Liverpool (ENG), Napoli (ITA), Rangers (SCO)
Group B: Porto (POR), Atlético (ESP), Bayer Leverkusen (GER), Club Brugge (BEL)
Group C: Bayern München (GER), Barcelona (ESP), Inter (ITA), Viktoria Plzeň (CZE)
Group D: Eintracht Frankfurt (GER), Tottenham Hotspur (ENG), Sporting CP (POR), Marseille (FRA)
Group E: AC Milan (ITA), Chelsea (ENG), Salzburg (AUT), Dinamo Zagreb (CRO)
Group F: Real Madrid (ESP), Leipzig (GER), Shakhtar Donetsk (UKR), Celtic (SCO)
Group G: Manchester City (ENG), Sevilla (ESP), Borussia Dortmund (GER), Copenhagen (DEN)
Group H: Paris Saint-Germain (FRA), Juventus (ITA), Benfica (POR, holders), Maccabi Haifa (ISR)
Wednesday 14 September:
Rangers 3-2 Napoli
Tuesday 13 September:
Liverpool 4-0 Ajax
Wednesday 7 September:
Tuesday 6 September:
Tuesday 4 October:
Juventus vs Maccabi Haifa (14:00)
Wednesday 5 October:
Benfica vs Paris (16:00)
Tuesday 11 October:
Wednesday 12 October:
Tuesday 25 October:
Wednesday 26 October:
Tuesday 1 November:
Wednesday 2 November:
All times CET
• Along with holders Benfica (who also won the first Under-20 Intercontinental Cup in August), all past champions are involved including joint-record two-time winners Barcelona and Chelsea, plus Porto, Real Madrid and Salzburg (who lost the 2022 final).
• Ajax, Atlético, Barcelona, Bayern, Benfica, Juventus, Man City, Paris, Porto and Real Madrid maintain their perfect record of having entered all nine editions of this competition, which began in 2013/14.
• Frankfurt, on debut, become the record-equalling 11th different German entrants.
• Benfica beat Juventus on penalties in the 2022 semi-finals in April having seen an early 2-0 lead wiped out in Nyon.
• Last season, both games between Atlético and Porto were 2-1 away wins, victory on Matchday 6 taking the Spanish side into the play-offs at their hosts' expense.
• Barcelona and Bayern both failed to qualify after being drawn in the same group in 2021/22; their meetings both ending as home wins.
• Real Madrid topped a group where Shakhtar finished third in 2021/22. Each team won at home when they faced off.
Knockout stage dates
Play-off draw: 8 November, Nyon
Play-offs: 7/8 February
Knockout draw (round of 16 onwards): 13 February, Nyon
Round of 16: 28 February/1 March
Quarter-finals: 14/15 March
Semi-finals: 21 April, Colovray Stadium, Nyon
Final: 24 April, Colovray Stadium, Nyon