Media accreditation is open for the draws for the knockout rounds of the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League and UEFA Youth League at UEFA's House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland, on 15 December.
Timetable: all draws broadcast live on UEFA.com
12.00CET: UEFA Champions League round of 16
13.00CET: UEFA Europa League round of 32
14.00CET: UEFA Youth League round of 16, quarter-finals, semi-finals
• The draws will be conducted by UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino and UEFA competitions director Giorgio Marchetti, who will be assisted by Karl-Heinz Riedle – ambassador for the UEFA Champions League final in Berlin – and Jerzy Dudek, ambassador for the UEFA Europa League final in Warsaw.
UEFA Champions League round of 16 draw
• The draw will feature the 16 teams that have qualified from the group stage; the winners from one group will face the runners-up from a different group, with the runners-up playing the first leg at home. Clubs from the same association will not be drawn against each other. Based on the decision taken by the UEFA Emergency Panel, sides from Russia and Ukraine shall not be drawn together.
UEFA Europa League round of 32 draw
• The draw will involve the 24 teams which have qualified from the group stage, joined by the eight clubs that have finished in third position in their respective UEFA Champions League groups. The winners and runners-up in the same group cannot be drawn against each other.
• Group winners and the four best third-ranked sides in the UEFA Champions League group stage will play the return leg at home. Clubs from the same association will not be drawn together. Based on the decision taken by the UEFA Emergency Panel, teams from Russia and Ukraine shall not be drawn together.
• The round of 16 draw will take place on 27 February 2015
UEFA Youth League knockout draw
• The round of 16 draw will see the winners from one group facing the runners-up from another, with the winners hosting the single-leg tie at home. Clubs from the same association will not be drawn against each other. Based on the decision taken by the UEFA Emergency Panel, sides from Russia and Ukraine shall not be drawn together.
• The remaining stages of the competition (quarter-finals, semi-finals and final) will then also be drawn, in order to determine the road to the final for each team. All these matches will be played on a single-leg basis. The final will be held in Nyon on 13 April 2015.
• Media representatives wishing to cover the draws must apply for accreditation via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12.00CET on Friday 12 December with 'Club draws' in the subject header.
• Due to the number of club representatives expected for the draws, only a limited number of photographers will be allowed to attend the proceedings in the auditorium.
• A live feed from the draw hall will be available in the media working area, which is also equipped with a Wi-Fi connection.
• Both the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League draws will be transmitted live on Eurosport and UEFA.com. The UEFA Youth League will be streamed live on UEFA.com.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.