The draw streamed at 10:00 CET will begin the road to Israel.
Article top media content
The 2021/22 UEFA European Under-17 Championship qualifying round draw will be streamed live at 10:00 CET on 9 December.
How the draw works
Pot A: England, Italy, Portugal, Germany, France, Belgium, Republic of Ireland, Sweden, Hungary, Austria, Serbia*, Turkey, Bosnia and Herzegovina*
Pot B: Scotland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Russia, Greece, Slovenia, Poland, Croatia, Slovakia, Iceland
Pot C: Finland, Cyprus, Belarus, Romania, Azerbaijan*, North Macedonia, Wales, Georgia, Northern Ireland, Bulgaria, Latvia, Faroe Islands
Pot D: Lithuania, Albania, Estonia, Armenia*, Kazakhstan, Kosovo*, Andorra, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Luxembourg, San Marino, Malta, Gibraltar
*Based on previous decisions of the UEFA Executive Committee and UEFA Emergency Panel, these teams could not be drawn together: Serbia and Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Kosovo, Azerbaijan and Armenia
Who is involved?
• Hosts Israel qualify directly for the final tournament in May 2022.
• Top seeds Netherlands and Spain receive a bye to the elite round in spring 2022.
• The remaining 52 entrants start in the qualifying round played between 1 July and 16 November 2021 where they are split into 13 groups of four.
• There are four seeding pots in accordance with the coefficient rankings list, with the 13 countries with the highest rankings in Pot A, the next 13 in Pot B, and so on.
• Each group will have one team from each pot, with hosts then appointed to stage the mini-tournaments.
• The top two teams in each group will progress to the elite round along with the four third-placed teams with the best records against the top two in their section.