Capacity: 2,000 (covered seating: 500)
• Eschen and Mauren are two of the most northern of the 11 municipalities of Liechtenstein, with a combined population of just under 8,000.
• The Sportpark is home to USV Eschen/Mauren, who play in the third tier of Swiss football and won the Liechtenstein Cup in 1976, 1977, 1978 and 1987.
• In 2009/10, USV were ensured a place in the Liechtenstein Cup final when their first team were drawn against their reserves in the last four. The previous year they lost the final 2-1 to FC Vaduz, their eighth appearance since their 1987 triumph.
• A multi-sport complex, the Sportpark was Liechtenstein's national football stadium until Vaduz's Rheinpark was opened in 1998. It still stages their matches at Under-21 and youth level.
• Three group games in the 2003 UEFA European Under-19 Championship were played at the Sportpark, which will stage six in the 2010 U17 finals.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.