Norway took five points from their three fixtures to finish first in Group 13, Lithuania joining them in the elite round draw with a final-day win against Finland.
Article top media content
• Finland fight back from two goals down to draw with Scotland on matchday one
• Norway too strong for Lithuania in opener
• Both matchday two fixtures finish goalless
• Late Morten Thorsby strike gives Norway 1-1 draw against Scotland on final day
• Draw means Lithuania finish second to Norway with 3-0 defeat of Finland
Eirik Horneland, Norway coach
First of all I want to thank Lithuanian Football Federation for a very well organised tournament. Our group was very tough, so full credit to our opponents.
I think our defensive structure was a little bit better than in the other teams and that is why we won the group. The best players in my team were our two central defenders: Ulrik Jenssen and Bjørn Utvik.
Elite round draw: 3 December