Holders Germany meet neighbours the Czech Republic and Slovakia, while Spain v Portugal and England v France are other highlights of the elite round draw.
Article top media content
Holders Germany meet neighbours the Czech Republic and Slovakia, while Spain v Portugal and England v France are other highlights of the UEFA European Under-19 Championship elite round draw.
Elite round draw
Group 1 (29 May-3 June): Spain, Portugal, Georgia*, Turkey
Group 2 (26-31 March): Slovakia, Republic of Ireland, Germany* (holders), Czech Republic
Group 3 (26-31 March): Russia, Sweden*, Belgium, Lithuania
Group 4 (26-31 March): Netherlands*, Switzerland, Serbia, Norway
Group 5 (14-19 May): Montenegro, Ukraine, Poland, Bosnia and Herzegovina*
Group 6 (26-31 March): Italy, Austria*, Croatia, Scotland
Group 7 (26-31 March): England, France*, Denmark, Azerbaijan
• The seven group winners join hosts Greece in the finals from 6–19 July 2015.
• Spain received a bye to this round and face last season's runners-up Portugal.
• Ukraine beat Montenegro 4-0 in last season's elite round on their way to the finals.
• Russia overcame Sweden in the 2013 U17 semi-finals in an epic shoot-out; they are hoping to become the first nation to win the junior competition then the U19 event two years later.
• Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Denmark, Montenengro and Sweden are all seeking to qualify for the first time.