Holders Spain enter in Pot 1 for the elite round draw at 11.00CET on 3 December alongside Portugal, the Czech Republic, Switzerland, Belgium, France and the Netherlands.
Article top media content
Holders Spain will enter the 2015/16 UEFA European Under-19 Championship as one of the seven top seeds in the elite round draw at 11.00CET on 3 December.
• There are four seeding pots in accordance with the coefficient ranking list, with the seven countries with the highest coefficients in Pot A (including Spain, who received a bye through the qualifying round), the next seven in Pot B, and so on.
Pot A: Spain (holders), Portugal, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Belgium, France, Netherlands
Pot B: Israel, Poland, Croatia, Austria, England, Slovenia, Serbia
Pot C: Ukraine, Scotland, Montenegro, Romania, Turkey, Sweden, Greece
Pot D: Denmark, Slovakia, Italy, Bulgaria, Northern Ireland, Georgia, Russia
• No group winners from the qualifying round can play the runners-up from the same section.
• Due to previous decisions by the UEFA Executive Committee and UEFA Emergency Committee, Russia cannot meet Ukraine.
• Each group will comprise one side from each pot, with the hosts then appointed to hold the mini-tournaments, which must be completed by 27 May.
• The seven group winners will join hosts Germany in the finals from 11 to 24 July.