|1||Aaron Ramsdale||14/05/1998||Goalkeeper||90||90||90||90||90||AFC Bournemouth (ENG)|
|2||Dujon Sterling||24/10/1999||Defender||90||90||90||90||90||Chelsea FC (ENG)|
|3||Jay DaSilva||22/04/1998||Defender||90||90||90||90||90||Chelsea FC (ENG)|
|4||Tayo Edun||14/05/1998||Midfield||90||90||90||90||86||Fulham FC (ENG)|
|5||Trevoh Chalobah||05/07/1999||Defender||90||90||6*||Chelsea FC (ENG)|
|6||Easah Suliman||26/01/1998||Defender||90||90||90||90||90||2||Aston Villa FC (ENG)|
|7||Isaac Buckley-Ricketts||14/03/1998||Forward||15+||90*||80*||7+||84*||Oxford United (ENG)|
|8||Andre Dozzell||02/05/1999||Midfield||90||90||15*||77*||Ipswich Town FC (ENG)|
|9||Ben Brereton||18/04/1999||Forward||78*||18+||90||60*||17+||3||Nottingham Forest FC (ENG)|
|10||Mason Mount||10/01/1999||Midfield||90||77*||90||90||90||1||Vitesse (NED)|
|11||Ryan Sessegnon||18/05/2000||Midfield||75*||90||90||90||90||3||Fulham FC (ENG)|
|12||Lukas Nmecha||14/12/1998||Forward||12+||72*||30+||73*||2||Manchester City FC (ENG)|
|13||Nathan Trott||21/11/1998||Goalkeeper||West Ham United FC (ENG)|
|14||Marcus Edwards||03/12/1998||Forward||83*||13+||21+||6+||Tottenham Hotspur FC (ENG)|
|15||Josh Dasilva||23/10/1998||Midfield||1+||75+||13+||Arsenal FC (ENG)|
|16||Darnell Johnson||03/09/1998||Defender||84+||90||90||Leicester City FC (ENG)|
|17||Jacob Maddox||03/11/1998||Midfield||7+||69*||Chelsea FC (ENG)|
|18||Reece James||08/12/1999||Defender||10+||83*||Chelsea FC (ENG)|
Keith Downing (England):
The English game is to press where possible. We're trying to get more technical qualities. We have a DNA, which is to play out from the back as much as possible, not always short, but in all possible ways. Our DNA is passed all the way through and the clubs are aware of this too.
• Basic formation 1-4-2-3-1 with two screening midfielders.
• Excellent individual technique across the field, especially Mason Mount (10), who works very hard for the team.
• Patient and constructive build-up from the back, through the middle.
• Effective use of full-backs.
• Comfortable in possession when under pressure.
• Good wing play, using width of the pitch well with wingers attacking the goal and able to cut in, in one-on-one situations.
• Strong, athletic players, showing high level of fitness.
• Darnell Johnson (16) replacing Trevoh Chalobah (5) after injury and underlining defensive strength in depth within squad.