|1||Justin Bijlow||22/01/1998||Goalkeeper||90||90||90||90||Feyenoord (NED)|
|2||Tristan Dekker||27/03/1998||Defender||90||90||72*||VVV-Venlo (NED)|
|3||Robin Zwartjens||17/03/1998||Defender||90||18+||FC Utrecht (NED)|
|4||Armando Obispo||05/03/1999||Defender||90||90||90||PSV Eindhoven (NED)|
|5||Jurich Carolina||15/07/1998||Defender||90||90||90||90||PSV Eindhoven (NED)|
|6||Dani De Wit||28/01/1998||Midfield||90||90||90||90||AFC Ajax (NED)|
|7||Jay-Roy Grot||13/03/1998||Forward||5+||82+||66*||12+||1||NEC Nijmegen (NED)|
|8||Teun Koopmeiners||28/02/1998||Midfield||90||85*||90||90||AZ Alkmaar (NED)|
|9||Joël Piroe||02/08/1999||Forward||90||8*||3||PSV Eindhoven (NED)|
|10||Ferdi Kadioglu||07/10/1999||Midfield||85*||90||76*||63*||NEC Nijmegen (NED)|
|11||Javairo Dilrosun||22/06/1998||Forward||90*||90||87*||90||Manchester City FC (ENG)|
|12||Rodney Kongolo||09/01/1998||Midfield||1+||5+||90||90||1||Doncaster Rovers (ENG)|
|13||Navajo Bakboord||29/01/1999||Defender||90||90||90||90||AFC Ajax (NED)|
|14||Justin Lonwijk||21/12/1999||Midfield||14+||27+||PSV Eindhoven (NED)|
|15||Boy Kemper||21/06/1999||Defender||90||AFC Ajax (NED)|
|16||Maarten Paes||14/05/1998||Goalkeeper||NEC Nijmegen (NED)|
|17||Che Nunnely||04/02/1999||Forward||80*||57*||24+||78*||AFC Ajax (NED)|
|18||Noa Lang||17/06/1999||Midfield||10+||33+||3+||AFC Ajax (NED)|
Maarten Stekelenburg (Netherlands):
In all the different areas: attacking, defending, transitions, we have written down how we want to play, also with video maps, to see how it looks like. Of course that is always progressing. Players get physically better all the time and better prepared for games and I think clubs are doing a lot in fitness and food and nutrition. I have a very disciplined group with me and they look after themselves. Each year the players are getting more professional.
• Basic formation 1-4-3-3.
• Good links between the lines.
• Patient, constructive build up from the back with influential goalkeeper Justin Bijlow (1).
• Strong wing play, using the width of the pitch well; both wingers Javairo Dilrosun (11) and Che Nunnely (17) attacking the goal and able to cut in.
• Good in one on one situations, showing good individual technique; effective use of full-backs.
• Comfortable in possession under pressure.
• Joël Piroe (9) an excellent target striker, but injury early in second game ended his tournament prematurely; replacement Ferdi Kadioglu (10) fulfilled deeper role in subsequent games.