Article top media content
Matches: three group games, final
• The largest of the four tournament venues, the Aarhus Stadium will stage the final on 25 June 2011.
• Home to second-tier club AGF Århus, the arena was built in 1920 and renovated between 1999 and 2001.
• Denmark U21 midfielder Kasper Povlsen plays his club football there.
• With a population of 310,500, Aarhus is Denmark's second largest city.
• The hometown of acclaimed singers Lis Sørensen and Thomas Helmig as well as leading Danish rock group TV-2.