The quarter-final draw: Wolfsburg v Brescia, FFC Frankfurt v Rosengård, Lyon v Slavia Praha and Barcelona v Paris Saint-Germain, with potentially all-German and all-French semis.
Article top media content
UEFA Women's Champions League holders FFC Frankfurt have been matched with Rosengård in today's quarter-final draw, while the last-four ties could be all-German and all-French affairs.
Quarter-final draw (23/24 & 30/31 March)
Wolfsburg (GER) v Brescia (ITA)
FFC Frankfurt (GER, holders) v Rosengård (SWE)
Lyon (FRA) v Slavia Praha (CZE)
Barcelona (ESP) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Semi-final draw (23/24 April & 30 April/1 May)
1 Lyon or Slavia v Barcelona or Paris
2 Wolfsburg or Brescia v Frankfurt or Rosengård
Final (18.00CET, 26 May, Stadio Città del Tricolore, Reggio Emilia)
Winner Semi-final 2 v Winner Semi-final 1
• If quarter-final debutants Brescia want to reach the decider in Italy they must get past a Wolfsburg team that have not failed to make the semis in three previous entries.
• After two straight exits to Wolfsburg, Rosengård now take on Frankfurt, who beat them at this stage in 2011/12 and the 2003/04 semi-finals.
• Slavia are in their first quarter-final against a Lyon side with a perfect record of progressing through this round six times.
• This is Barcelona and Paris's first meeting in Europe – in women's competition anyway ...
• Should there be an all-German semi-final, Wolfsburg will want a repeat of their 2012/13 last-four success against Turbine Potsdam.
• A Lyon-Paris semi-final would be a rematch of last season's round of 16 tie when the capital club won 1-0 at Stade de Gerland after a 1-1 home draw.