The 2017/18 UEFA Women's Champions League final will be played in Ukraine for the first time, at Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium on 24 May at 18:00CET (19:00 local time).
Article top media content
The 2017/18 UEFA Women's Champions League final will be played in Ukraine for the first time, at Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium on Thursday 24 May at 18:00CET (19:00 local time), two days before the men's decider at NSK Olimpiyskyi in the Ukrainian capital.
- THE MATCH: WOLFSBURG V LYON
How they got there ...
Their past finals ...
2017: Lyon (FRA) 0-0, 7-6 pens Paris Saint-Germain (FRA), Cardiff
2016: Lyon (FRA) 1-1, 4-3 pens Wolfsburg (GER), Reggio Emilia
2014: Wolfsburg (GER) 4-3 Tyresö (SWE), Lisbon
2013: Wolfsburg (GER) 1-0 Lyon (FRA), Chelsea
2012: Lyon (FRA) 2-0 FFC Frankfurt (GER), Munich
2011: Lyon (FRA) 2-0 Turbine Potsdam (GER), Fulham
2010: Turbine Potsdam (GER) 0-0, 7-6 pens Lyon (FRA), Getafe
- VENUE: VALERIY LOBANOVSKIY DYNAMO STADIUM
UEFA capacity: 16,801
• The Dynamo Stadium opened in 1933, and was renamed after trail-blazing coach Valeriy Lobanovskiy in 2002, shortly after his death.
• Lobanovskiy is portrayed in a statue outside the stadium, with the coach sat on a bench.
• The stadium is home to Dynamo Kyiv, though they now play their biggest matches at NSK Olimpiyskyi.
• The stadium has hosted Ukrainian internationals.
Tickets have gone on sale for the UEFA Women's Champions League final in Kyiv.
Venue: Valeriy Lobanovskiy Dynamo Stadium, Kyiv
Date: 18:00CET (19:00 local time), Thursday 24 May
Tickets available from this link: https://esport.in.ua/en/UWCLF2018
Side seats: UAH100 (around €3.20)
Behind goals: UAH70 (around €2.35)