Lyon edged a 2-1 semi-final first-leg victory against Chelsea while Barcelona won 1-0 at Bayern.
Article top media content
- Lyon win first leg but Cuthbert gets away goal for Chelsea
- Record crowd at Stade de Lyon
- Barcelona win 1-0 at Bayern
- Final: 18 May 2019, Ferencváros Stadium, Budapest
Lyon went ahead just before the half-hour when Delphine Cascarino cut in from the right and her shot was turned into her own goal by Magdalena Ericsson. Eight minutes later, Amandine Henry got the slightest touch on Dzsenifer Marozsán's inswinging corner to double the lead and although Ramona Bachmann was brought down in the box just before half-time, Fran Kirby's penalty was saved by Sarah Bouhaddi.
With 18 minutes left, the ball was cut back to Erin Cuthbert just outside the box and her shot fizzed in for an away goal to give Chelsea hope for the second leg. The 22,911 crowd is the biggest ever in this competition for any game other than a final.
Vicky Losada hit the crossbar in the first half but Barcelona were able to go ahead when Kheira Hamraoui's angled shot went in just past the hour. The sell-out crowd in Munich was then frustrated as Sara Däbritz struck the woodwork with a 90th-minute free-kick.
Barcelona v Bayern München (12:00CET, Mini Estadi)
- Both teams are aiming to reach their first final
- Barcelona lost their previous semi-final to Paris in 2017
- Barcelona lost to Wolfsburg in the 2014 quarter-finals
- This is Bayern's first tie against Spanish opposition
Chelsea v Lyon (15:00CET, Kingsmeadow)
- Lyon lost their first two semi-finals but have won their last six (a record)
- Lyon beat Manchester City in the last two semi-finals, and Arsenal in 2011
- Chelsea lost their only previous semi-final to Wolfsburg last season
- Chelsea's three previous campaigns were all ended by Wolfsburg
- Chelsea beat Paris in the quarter-finals and Montpellier in the 2017/18 last eight
Tickets can be bought from this link: https://meccsjegy.mlsz.hu/budapest2019final
Adults: 1,000 HUF (€3.13)
Under 16s: 700 HUF (€2.20)
Disabled: Free (1,000 HUF for companion)
Adults: 700 HUF (€2.20)
Under 16s: 500 HUF (€1.55)