Lyon face Fortuna, Manchester City meet Atlético and Wolfsburg take on Twente in the ties starting on Wednesday.
Article top media content
- All the matches
- Draw for quarter-final onwards on 8 November
Barcelona v FC Minsk
- Lyon have been in this round in all 11 seasons since its introduction, as they target a record seventh title and fifth in a row: the first leg will make them the first club to play 100 games in the competition.
- Wolfsburg and Arsenal are the other former winners involved, while Barcelona, Paris and Fortuna are past finalists.
- Minsk are the first Belarusian side to compete in this round; they lost to Barcelona in the 2016/17 last 32.
- Atlético knocked out City in the round of 32 last season, the first time the English club had failed to make the semi-finals in three entries.
- Along with Minsk, Twente, Breidablik and BIIK-Kazygurt began in the qualifying round: four teams is the most since 2010/11, the last year that all national runners-up including from the top nations started in qualifying.
- In a switch from the draw, Brøndby, Fortuna and Breidablik are at home in the first leg.
Road to Vienna
Quarter-final & semi-final draw: 8 November 2019, Nyon
Quarter-finals: 24/25 March & 1/2 April 2020
Semi-finals: 25/26 April & 2/3 May 2020
Final (Viola Park, Vienna): 24 May 2020