UEFA Women's Champions League final will be held in a separate city from the men's final for the first time at Budapest's Ferencváros Stadium on 18 May 2019.
Article top media content
The 2018/19 UEFA Women's Champions League final is on Saturday 18 May at Budapest's Ferencváros Stadium – not only the first final in Hungary but also the first in the competition's present incarnation to be held in a separate city from the men's final after a decision to split the occasions.
Quarter-finals: 20/21 & 27/28 March
Slavia Praha (CZE) v Bayern München (GER)
Barcelona (ESP) v LSK Kvinner (NOR)
Lyon (FRA, holders) v Wolfsburg (GER)
Chelsea (ENG) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Semi-finals: 20/21 & 27/28 April
Lyon/Wolfsburg v Chelsea/Paris
Slavia/Bayern v Barcelona/LSK
- VENUE: FERENCVÁROS STADIUM, BUDAPEST
UEFA capacity: 22,122
• Ferencváros Stadium was build on the site of the club's old Stadion Albert Flórián, which was demolished in 2013.
• The stadium opened on 10 August 2014 with a friendly between Ferencváros and Chelsea.
• It is a regular setting for the men's Hungarian Cup final and national-team home matches.
• Hungary has previously hosted the 2005 UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship and for men – with games in Budapest – UEFA Futsal EURO 2010 and the 1985 UEFA European U16 Championship as well as the 1990 U18 EURO.