UEFA Women's Champions League final will be held in a separate city from the men's final for the first time at Budapest's Ferencváros Stadium on 18 May 2019.
Article top media content
The 2018/19 UEFA Women's Champions League final is on Saturday 18 May at Budapest's Ferencváros Stadium – not only the first final in Hungary but also the first in the competition's present incarnation to be held in a separate city from the men's final after a decision to split the occasions.
Quarter-finals: 20/21 & 27/28 March
Slavia Praha (CZE) v Bayern München (GER)
Barcelona (ESP) v LSK Kvinner (NOR)
Lyon (FRA, holders) v Wolfsburg (GER)
Chelsea (ENG) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)
Semi-finals: 20/21 & 27/28 April
Lyon/Wolfsburg v Chelsea/Paris
Slavia/Bayern v Barcelona/LSK
- VENUE: FERENCVÁROS STADIUM, BUDAPEST
UEFA capacity: 22,122
• Ferencváros Stadium was build on the site of the club's old Stadion Albert Flórián, which was demolished in 2013.
• The stadium opened on 10 August 2014 with a friendly between Ferencváros and Chelsea.
• It is a regular setting for the men's Hungarian Cup final and national-team home matches.
• Hungary has previously hosted the 2005 UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship and for men – with games in Budapest – UEFA Futsal EURO 2010 and the 1985 UEFA European U16 Championship as well as the 1990 U18 EURO.
Tickets have gone on sale for the 2019 UEFA Women's Champions League final in Budapest from this link: https://meccsjegy.mlsz.hu/budapest2019final
Adults: 1,000 HUF (€3.13)
Under 16s: 700 HUF (€2.20)
Disabled: Free (1,000 HUF for companion)
Adults: 700 HUF (€2.20)
Under 16s: 500 HUF (€1.55)