Holders Lyon face Norway's Avaldsnes, Manchester City take on Atlético and debutants Juventus meet Brøndby in September's ties.
Article top media content
- ROUND OF 32 DRAW IN FULL
Honka (FIN) v FC Zürich (SUI)**
Fiorentina (ITA) v Fortuna Hjørring (DEN)
Ajax (NED) v Sparta Praha (CZE)
Avaldsnes (NOR) v Lyon (FRA, holders)**
Ryazan-VDV v FC Rosengård (SWE)
Juventus (ITA) v Brøndby (DEN)
SFK 2000 Sarajevo (BIH) v Chelsea (ENG)
*Atlético Madrid (ESP) v Manchester City (ENG)
Thór/KA (ISL) v Wolfsburg (GER)
*Gintra Universitetas (LTU) v Slavia Praha (CZE)**
BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ) v Barcelona (ESP)
Somatio Barcelona FA (CYP) v Glasgow City (SCO)**
ŽFK Spartak (SRB) v Bayern München (GER)
St. Pölten (AUT) v Paris Saint-Germain (FRA)**
WFC Kharkiv (UKR) v Linköping (SWE)
*LSK Kvinner (NOR) v Zvezda-2005 (RUS)**
- Lyon, who won a record fifth title and third in a row last season, beat Avaldsnes in the round of 32 on their way to victory in 2016/17.
- Fiorentina, on debut, beat Fortuna 2-1 on aggregate in this round last season.
- Juventus, making their debut, face Brøndby, the first team to compete in the knockout phase 15 times.
- Somatio Barcelona are the only other debutants involved, one of ten teams that came through the qualifying round, including Glasgow.
- BIIK faced Barcelona in this round in 2015/16, drawing 1-1 at home but losing 4-1 in Spain.
Road to Budapest
Round of 32: 12/13 & 26/27 September
Round of 16 draw: 1 October
Round of 16: 17/18 October & 31 October/1 November
Quarter-final & semi-final draw: 9 November
Quarter-finals: 20/21 & 27/28 March
Semi-finals: 20/21 & 27/28 April
Final: 18 May 2019, Ferencváros Stadium, Budapest
The 20 clubs given byes to the last 32 are joined by the 12 teams that come through the qualifying round.
How the draw worked
- The 16 sides with the highest coefficient are seeded and were placed in a separate pot to the unseeded teams.
- No club could meet a team from their own association or from their qualifying round group.
- Due to decisions by the UEFA Executive Committee, teams from Russia and Ukraine cannot meet.
- The seeds will play the second leg at home.
- Matches 12/13 & 26/27 September.
1 Lyon (FRA, holders) 111.740
2 Wolfsburg (GER) 125.390
3 Paris Saint-Germain (FRA) 84.740
4 Barcelona (ESP) 80.170
5 FC Rosengård (SWE) 77.470
6 Manchester City (ENG) 57.470
7 Bayern München (GER) 52.390
8 Fortuna Hjørring (DEN) 50.045
9 Chelsea (ENG) 47.470
10 Brøndby (DEN) 47.075
11 Slavia Praha (CZE) 45.550*
12 FC Zürich (SUI) 43.890
13 Linköping (SWE) 41.470
14 Zvezda-2005 (RUS) 37.395
15 Glasgow City (SCO) 35.415*
16 Sparta Praha (CZE) 32.550
17 LSK Kvinner (NOR) 31.920
18 BIIK-Kazygurt (KAZ) 28.920*
19 Gintra Universitetas (LTU) 25.270*
20 Atlético Madrid (ESP) 25.170
21 St. Pölten (AUT) 23.415
22 Fiorentina (ITA) 19.385
23 ŽFK Spartak (SRB) 19.285*
24 SFK 2000 Sarajevo (BIH) 14.630*
25 Avaldsnes (NOR) 13.920*
26 Ryazan-VDV (RUS) 13.395
27 Ajax (NED) 13.250*
28 Juventus (ITA) 11.385
29 WFC Khakhiv (UKR) 10.470
30 Thór/KA (ISL) 9.930*
31 Somatio Barcelona FA (CYP) 5.940*
32 Honka (FIN) 3.135*
*Played in qualifying round