Milton Keynes Fan Festival
The Fan Festival offers a host of family-friendly activities, with something for everyone, whether you are a diehard football fan or looking to enjoy your first tournament. Think community events, arts and heritage programmes, face painting, live performances, coaching clinics and much more.
At the heart of the festivities is the Fan Party – read below to see the exciting activities taking place in Station Square.
The full Fan Festival schedule is now available on the Event Companion on the official Women’s EURO 2022 app, providing everything you need to know to celebrate the tournament in style.
Celebrate UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 at the Fan Party in Station Square. Taking place on Milton Keynes matchdays, Station Square will welcome fans and friends of all ages, from home and abroad, to be a part of the biggest ever European women’s sporting event.
Expect a great selection of pop-up food and drink vendors; a variety of entertainment; football zones where children can test their skills or learn a new trick, and much more!
Station Square, immediately outside Milton Keynes Central train station
🕐 Times and dates
Friday 8 July: 12:00 – 17:00
Tuesday 12 July: 12:00 – 17:00
Saturday 16 July: 12:00 – 20:00
Wednesday 27 July: 12:00 – 20:00
- Free to enter!
- All ages welcome
- Non-ticketed, so you can come along as many times as you like
- Safe & secure check points upon entry
- The Fan Party is a neutral site, so expect to meet fans and supporters of all teams
The Milton Keynes Fan Party offers a packed programme of activity, including:
- A variety of on-stage entertainment
- A football zone where children can develop their skills
- UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 participating nation giveaways, with opportunities to leave messages for players
- Fun family activities, including face painting and table football
- Arts and heritage exhibitions
- Drinks and food of various cuisines, so come hungry!
- Dedicated chill-out area with comfy seats
A mixture of soft and alcoholic beverages will be available, alongside street food vendors offering a variety of cuisines.
Small bags and personal belongings will be allowed with bag checks made prior to entry. You will be responsible for any possessions you take into the Fan Party.
Items deemed unsafe or illegal will not be allowed on site. This includes glass, sharp objects and alcohol.
Car parking is provided by city centre car parks, which are close to the Fan Party. Dedicated accessible parking is available at city centre car parks for those who display a disabled badge.
From car parks, shared-use paths known as Redways offer access to the Fan Party site.
Please check our Accessibility page for more information.