England are unbeaten in seven matches against Portugal as the pair conclude the Group D schedule in Tilburg.
Article top media content
• England opened their campaign with a final tournament record 6-0 win against Scotland before beating Spain 2-0.
• Portugal claimed their first ever UEFA Women's EURO points on Sunday (and their first two goals) with a 2-1 victory over Scotland, bouncing back well following a 2-0 opening defeat by Spain.
• These sides have played one another seven times with England winning five and drawing two, leading the goal count 20-3.
• Their most recent meeting was in the 2005 Algarve Cup with England securing a 4-0 victory, Casey Stoney among the scorers.
• They were also pitted together in 2003 FIFA Women's World Cup qualifying, drawing 1-1 in Portugal while England won 3-0 at home.
• In UEFA Women's EURO 2001 qualifying, England prevailed 2-0 at home but were held 2-2 in Portugal.
• Their first encounters were in 1997 qualifying, England winning 5-0 away and 3-0 at home.
• England played at the Willem II Stadion in Tilburg as recently as 29 November, beating the Netherlands 1-0 with a Jodie Taylor goal.