|Attempts on target||29||10|
• Belgium will be the first debutants to play at a UEFA Women's EURO since Iceland lost 3-1 to France in 2009.
• Denmark, by contrast, have qualified for every UEFA Women's EURO since the group stage was introduced in 1997, reaching the semi-finals in 2001 and 2013.
• Denmark have played on the opening day of the last three tournaments, drawing 1-1 with Sweden in both 2005 and 2013, either side of a 1-0 loss to Finland in 2009.
• The Danes have failed to win any of their five opening games in UEFA Women's EURO group stages.
• These nations met in qualifying for the first UEFA women's tournament, Denmark winning 1-0 at home and drawing 2-2 in Belgium to get to the 1984 finals. The Netherlands were in the same group.
• That draw was the only time Belgium have avoided defeat by Denmark in eight competitive matches, their two most recent losses coming in 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup qualifying.
• Overall, including friendlies, Denmark have eight wins, a draw and a loss against Belgium, with a goal count of 30-7.
• The teams played twice in 2016. Belgium prevailed 2-1 in the Algarve Cup in March to register their first victory over these opponents, before Denmark won a friendly 3-1 in Tubize in November.
• Belgium's Tessa Wullaert and Denmark's Pernille Harder are club-mates at Wolfsburg.
• Denmark's Katrine Veje recently signed for Montpellier, joining Belgium's Janice Cayman.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.