|Attempts on target||21||7|
• Scotland's 25th meeting with England is also their first in any senior women's final tournament, the Scottish team qualifying after missing out in the play-offs for 2009 and 2013.
• Only six of these matches have been competitive fixtures, and England won them all – in qualifying for the 1984, 1987 and 1993 UEFA Women's EUROs.
• Including friendlies, these British neighbours have met 24 times, England winning 21, Scotland two, with one draw. The goal count is 79-14 to England.
• Just like their men's sides, England and Scotland met in each nation's first official women's international. England won 3-2 in Greenock on 18 November 1972.
• The following June in Nuneaton, England triumphed 8-0, which remains Scotland's record margin of defeat.
• Scotland's two victories over England came in May 1977, a 2-1 success in Dundee (a week before a famous Scottish men's win at Wembley) and 2-0 in March 2011 in the Cyprus Women's Cup.
• Their last encounter was their only draw, 4-4 in the 2013 Cyprus Women's Cup.
• Scotland's Jane Ross plays with several of the England squad at Manchester City.
• Caroline Weir is a Liverpool colleague of England's Siobhan Chamberlain and Alex Greenwood.
• Lisa Evans recently signed for Arsenal, joining Alex Scott, Jodie Taylor and Fara Williams.
• Another Scotland player, Erin Cuthbert, is at Chelsea with Millie Bright, Fran Kirby, Karen Carney and Carly Telford.
• Other Scotland players based in England are Chloe Arthur (Bristol City) and Christie Murray (Doncaster Rovers Belles).
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.