|Attempts on target||31||29|
• Both these sides picked up three points on Sunday with 1-0 wins, the Netherlands beating Norway and Denmark seeing off Belgium.
• These teams last met competitively in the UEFA Women's EURO 2009 group stage, where the Netherlands won 2-1 to pip their opponents to the quarter-finals.
• Overall in seven competitive encounters, Denmark have won four and the Netherlands two, all in UEFA Women's EUROs at various stages.
• Indeed, the sides faced off in qualifying for this championship's inaugural 1984 edition, Denmark losing 2-1 in the Netherlands but then triumphing 2-0 in their last match to beat the Dutch to first place. Belgium were in the same group.
• Including friendlies, the northern European duo have played each other 20 times, with Denmark winning 11 and the Netherlands five, with four draws.
• The goal count is 32-12 to Denmark.
• Their most recent duels were two friendlies in January 2016 in Belek, Turkey. The Netherlands won 2-0 and 2-1.
• In the first of those games Lieke Martens and substitute Shanice van de Sanden were on target in the last 20 minutes.
• Three days later Danielle van de Donk struck in added time just as it seemed Sanne Troelsgaard's 88th-minute effort had earned Denmark a draw following Vivianne Miedema's opener.
• Netherlands midfielder Jackie Groenen is an FFC Frankfurt club-mate of Denmark's Cecilie Sandvej.
• Martens and Denmark's Sofie Junge Pedersen, Troelsgaard and Simone Boye Sørensen play for Rosengård.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.