• The Netherlands have six points after beating Norway and Denmark 1-0.
• Belgium are three points adrift, losing their debut 1-0 to Denmark but then beating Norway 2-0.
• The Low Countries teams' past ten competitive meetings have been in qualifiers.
• Most recently they met on the road to the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup, and the Netherlands drew 1-1 at home and won 2-0 away on their way to the finals.
• Playing Belgium has brought good luck for the Dutch, who not only faced them en route to their World Cup debut of 2015 but also in earning their UEFA Women's EURO bow in 2009.
• The Netherlands have won seven of those previous ten matches, and Belgium just one.
• That sole Belgian success came in both sides' first competition fixture, a 3-2 victory in Brussels on 25 September 1982 in qualifying for the first European tournament of 1984.
• Including friendlies, these neighbours have played each other 25 times, the Netherlands winning 18 to Belgium's three, with four draws. The Dutch lead 66-19 on goals.
• Davina Philtjens of Belgium plays alongside Si[[e Folkertsma, Stefanie van der Gragt, Desiree van Lunteren, Liza van der Most and Kelly Zeeman at Dutch champions Ajax.
• Another Dutch-based Belgian is Lenie Onzia, a Twente colleague of Kika van Es, Renate Jansen and Sherida Spitse. Last season Belgium's Lenie Onzia and Netherlands players Lineth Beerensteyn and Siri Worm were also at the club.
• For three seasons between 2012 and 2015 these nations merged their top women's divisions into the BeNe League.
• Twente won the first two seasons and Standard Liège the third. The highest-placed club from each country qualified for the UEFA Women's Champions League.
©UEFA.com 1998-2011. All rights reserved.