Sweden, Belgium, Iceland, Norway, Northern Ireland, Slovakia and Ukraine have all avoided relegation.
Article top media content
The two-legged UEFA Women's Nations League promotion-relegation ties finalised the leagues for the Women's European Qualifiers, with the draw on Tuesday 5 March.
Iceland remained up in League A but only after coming from behind to beat promotion hopefuls Serbia 2-1, having also equalised when drawing 1-1 away. Sweden, Belgium and Norway each won both of their legs to also stay in the top tier.
Northern Ireland, Slovakia and Ukraine all preserved their League B status.
League A/B matches
After the league phase, four teams were automatically relegated from League A and four teams were automatically promoted from League B.
In these matches, the four teams finishing third in the League A groups played off with the four League B group runners-up over two legs. The League B group runners-up were at home in the first legs.
The winners will play in League A for the European Qualifiers phase; the defeated teams will play in League B.
Wednesday 28 February
Sweden 5-0 Bosnia and Herzegovina (agg: 10-0)
Tuesday 27 February
Friday 23 February
- Iceland had won all six previous competitive meetings with Serbia before this tie.
- Belgium also beat Hungary home and away in Women's EURO 2013 qualifying.
- Sweden also beat Bosnia and Herzegovina home and away in 2015 World Cup qualifying.
- Croatia and Norway were meeting for the first time. The crowd of 3,132 in Osijek was a record for a home Croatia match.
League B/C matches
After the league phase, five teams were automatically relegated from League B and five teams were automatically promoted from League C.
In these matches, the three best third-placed teams in the League B groups played off with the three best League C group runners-up over two legs. The League C group runners-up were at home in the first legs.
The winners will play in League B for the European Qualifiers phase; the defeated teams will play in League C.
- Slovakia have now won all six competitive meetings with Latvia.
- Montenegro and Northern Ireland were meeting for the first time.
- Ukraine beat Bulgaria 2-0 in the 2022 Turkish Women's Cup. They also won both competitive encounters in Women's EURO 1997 qualifying.
Women's EURO 2025 qualifying
The Women's European Qualifiers run from April to December 2024, producing 15 teams to join hosts Switzerland at UEFA Women's EURO 2025 the following July. There will also be promotion and relegations between the leagues ahead of the next UEFA Women's Nations League.