Holders Germany, former winners Spain and Poland, England, the Netherlands, Finland and Italy have joined hosts Lithuania in May's finals.
Article top media content
The UEFA European Women's Under-17 Championship elite round has decided the line-up for May's finals.
• The seven group winners qualify to join Lithuania in the finals from 9 to 21 May. The draw is at 09:00CET on Friday at the Kaunas State Musical Theatre.
• The top three finishers in the finals will qualify for the 2018 FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup from 13 November to 1 December in Uruguay.
Group 1: Netherlands
Group 2: Finland
Group 3: Spain
Group 4: Italy
Group 5: England
Group 6: Poland
Group 7: Germany (holders)
• Spain's Claudia Pina struck in every qualifier for a total of 15, which added to her five before this season moves her level with Vivianne Miedema as competition all-time leading scorer on 20.
• Finland will join Lithuania in making their finals debuts.
• Germany are chasing a third straight title and seventh overall; Spain, who have reached every final since the expansion to an eight-team tournament in 2013/14, have won the competition three times, with Poland the only other champions.