Italy 0-0 Czech Republic Benedetta Glionna struck the woodwork just before half-time as Karel Rada's Czechs claimed a draw in their first-ever game at a women's EURO.
Article top media content
- Italy and Czech Republic draw WU17 Group B opener in Borisov
- Czechs play first-ever game at women's EURO of any category
- Benedetta Glionna threatens in one-on-one, then hits frame of goal close to half-time
- Rita Guarino's side nearly nick it but Gabriela Lipková saves from Arianna Caruso
- Next matches Saturday: Italy v Germany, Czech Republic v Spain