Holders the Netherlands were among 17 teams to seal places in April's elite round after recording their second wins in three days, with 14-goal Spain joining them.
Article top media content
• The Netherlands are among 17 teams to seal an elite round spot with a game to spare
• Stina Blackstenius scores six – one shy of the competition record – for Sweden
• Viorica Tonu's late equaliser for Moldova stuns 2014 semi-finalists Republic of Ireland
• Pilar Garrote, Mariona Caldentey, Andrea Sánchez among the goals in 14-0 win for Spain
• The Czech Republic are the only team to have secured top spot in their group
All 44 teams are in action again as the qualifying round concludes on Thursday, with four qualifying spots still up for grabs. The group winners and the ten runners-up with the best records against the sides first and third in their section advance to the elite round. Seven teams will eventually qualify for the finals in Israel, alongside the hosts.