The Netherlands and Denmark will replay the UEFA Women's EURO 2017 final in the last four of the FIFA Women's World Cup play-offs while Belgium face Switzerland after the draw was made in Nyon.
Semi-final draw (5 & 9 October)
Netherlands v Denmark
Belgium v Switzerland
- The four qualifying group runners-up with the best record against the sides first, third and fourth in their section enter the play-offs for Europe's last berth in the finals.
- There were two seeded teams in the Netherlands and Switzerland, the two highest contenders on the UEFA Women's National Team Coefficients.
- The balls containing the names of the two seeded teams were placed in one bowl and the balls containing the names of the two unseeded teams were placed in another bowl.
- A ball was taken from each bowl and placed in an empty bowl in the middle, where they were shuffled. The first team drawn will play their first match at home, against the second team drawn.
- The same procedure was applied to the remaining balls in the two bowls to determine the second tie.
Final draw (two legs, 5–13 November)
Netherlands/Denmark v Belgium/Switzerland
- The balls containing the names Winner tie 1 and Winner tie 2 were placed in a bowl where they were shuffled. The first team drawn will play their first match at home, against the second team drawn.
Already qualified: France (hosts), England, Germany, Norway, Italy, Scotland, Spain, Sweden
Finals draw: 8 December 2018, Paris
Finals: 7 June–7 July 2019, France