The UEFA Executive Committee, chaired by UEFA President Michel Platini, will hold its next meeting at the Conrad Istanbul Hotel (Cihannuma Mah. Saray Cd, No:5 Besiktas) in Istanbul, Turkey, on the afternoon of Tuesday 20 March and the morning of Wednesday 21 March.
The Executive Committee meeting is scheduled to end at 12.00 local time (11.00CET) on the Wednesday and will be followed immediately by a media conference attended by the UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino.
The main points on the agenda are:
• UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Super Cup, 2012–15 cycle – approval of regulations
• UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League finals in 2014 – appointment of host stadiums
• European national team qualifiers – match scheduling principles
• UEFA European Football Championship 2010–12 – amendment to Article 8.07
• Appointment of hosts for final tournaments:
UEFA European Under-21 Championship in 2015
UEFA European Under-19 Championship in 2014, 2015 and 2016
UEFA European Under-17 Championship in 2014, 2015 and 2016
UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship in 2014, 2015 and 2016
UEFA European Women's Under-17 Championship in 2014, 2015 and 2016
UEFA Futsal EURO 2016
• Request of the Football Association of Wales (FAW) – admission to the UEFA club competitions of Welsh clubs playing in England
The UEFA Executive Committee meeting will be followed by the XXXVI Ordinary UEFA Congress on Thursday 22 March at the Istanbul Congress Centre.
Media representatives interested in attending the press conference following the Executive Committee meeting are requested to inform UEFA media accreditations services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating "UEFA Exco" in the subject header, no later than Thursday 15 March.
The next meeting of the Executive Committee is scheduled for 29 and 30 June in Kyiv, Ukraine.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.